Thursday, October 9, 2008

I Really Don't Have Anything To Say

The Bears got 'er done on Sunday, but it was 3-0 for a little too long for my liking. They began the second half with a "foot on the throat" drive for a touchdown and that did it. Good to see them put a bad team on the hoof and stomp them.

Tommie Harris apologized to the team and his fans. Then, he went on to talk about how he lost his way spiritually. Whatever. My spirit would be tied to the $10 million. Get out there and play. Talent. What a burden. Let's see what happens when we put the pads on.

Atlanta will be a tough game. On the road with against a team that's no pushover. The Falcons have suprised many people with their start. I am never suprised. They are professionals; they have pride. What is suprising is the play of rookie QB Matt Ryan. I will admit that I was not high on this kid coming into the league. However, the Falcons have put him in a position to be successful, and the guy has a great arm. So, I stand corrected. Let's shut down the Michael Turner running show and put these guys down.

The Kyle Orton experience heads into Week Six. I have enjoyed it so far. Orton gets better every week. He is a leader. He is tough. He is becoming very dependable. I will stop talking now. The Jinx, you know.

No comments: