Saturday, May 12, 2007

Healthy Diet+Tailgate=No Fun.

I am sure that the few of you who may happen to read this blog know that I have changed the way I eat. To my future football guests, do not flail your arms and lament. I will still perform on Sundays to your high-fat and cholesterol delight. I too will join you in the bacchanal. Save up those cheat calories for gameday.

I am going to tweak the menu this year. I see large BBQ shrimp in my future. Also, maybe some small steak sandwiches with crumbled blue cheese. These are not my ideas. I am stealing from some good stops this past season. Original ideas to follow. Folks, I do requests. Don't be afraid to let me know. Also, just some advice, don't be shy when you are eating my food. If you can eat the whole right side of the Cheesecake Factory menu (i.e. Bill Stanton), tailgate is not the time to be polite. I know you are a good person, just eat, goddammit.

I want to hit at least one pre-season game. The great weather and empty parking lot makes for some relaxed grilling. Plus, there is nothing on the line football-wise. Except for a season-ending injury to a starter, god forbid.

1 comment:

Pat said...

Keep the CHOPS dammit!!!!!!!!!!!