Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I'm Buggin' Out

I am a victim of the latest outbreak of unidentified biting insects. I have 11 or 12 of these mysterious bites on my neck, arms and torso. The "experts" are attributing these bites to an unknown "itch mite." All I can tell you is that these bites itch and hurt. Quite a combo. I have been outside in the evenings with the football at a park in Hinsdale. You think those rich pricks could by a fogger or some shit. I must remember the DeepWoods Off.

All is quiet in Bourboncity. No injuries to be concerned about. Knock on wood. A long wait until Monday night versus the Colt. Watch the new Colt left tackle, rookie Tony Ugoh. He was thrust into the starting lineup when longtime vet Tarik Glenn suddenly retired. I am eager to see Mark Anderson take on the rook. Other than that, 3 series and out for the starters. And Peyton Manning's neck.

No comments: